Sleepless Nights......

      Another sleepless night......3rd in a row.And the next day when I am gonna carry these swollen eyes around,there are gonna be accusations that I do nothing but sleep the whole day.Sleepless nights arent new for me.I have had them before but they have never troubled me the way they are doing now.

      Earlier during sleepless nights, I used to enjoy tossing over pillow,smiling a bit at some joke cracked earlier during the day.I loved to dream with eyes wide open and build my castle of thoughts during such nights.And when I did neither of these things I either found solace in reading,writing or listening to my favourite music.

       But nothing has proved helpful the past 3 nights.I tried to recollect any pleasant thing that happened during the day but could not do so.I took a pen to write and ended up writing crap(like the one i m doing right now..).I tried to read and realised that I had been reading the same page for the past 15 minutes.I put on my headphones to listen my favourite tracks and found them monotonous.

      Huh.....is it the nostalgia about leavin the college thats slowly creepin in? or is it the WAit for something that is elusive? As I write this, I see pages of a half-read "Twilight" thats lying on my bed, flipping over.And I m going to give it a try.Lets see if sleep beckons me this time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hhhmmmm....i guess,d answer is in d question itself....n dnt wrry buddy,its gonna be okay n i get d intuition dat yu r gonna be at d triumphiant side like always....!!!!!!!!! :-)

Rohini Vyawahare said...

hmm:) sleepless nights???
TWILIGHT ka effect to nahi :P

Post a Comment